Cory Puyear, PT, CSCS, MGFI
- Licensed physical therapist and certified strength and conditioning specialist
- Dedicated his career to understanding the biomechanics, manual therapy, rehabilitation and restorative exercise as they relate to golf.
- Has been a consultant for many golf schools and has appeared on The Golf Channel as a golf fitness expert.
- Worked closely with top 100 PGA teaching professionals including Pat Goss, Todd Sones, Jim Suttie, Rick Smith, and Jim Flick.
- Currently has clientele playing on the PGA, Champions, Nationwide, LPGA and Futures tours.
- Is currently the strength and conditioning specialist for Northwestern University men’s and women’s teams and has served as a consultant to other top NCAA Division I golf programs
- Certified as a golf fitness instructor -Medical level 3 and Golf Biomechanist level 2 through the Titleist Performance Institute.
Cory’s understanding of the body, 3D biomechanics and golf-specific functional training make him one of the game’s top performance specialist.